Wednesday, May 2, 2018

90's Living Room Transformation-ORC Week 5

90's Living Room Transformation

https://www.oneroomchallenge.com/

Week 5





For week 5 of the One Room Challenge, I will share with you some of the furniture finds that we purchased for our living room. I knew that I wanted to get new furniture for our new living room, but was on a moderate budget. I scoured the internet (mostly Craigslist and Facebook), shopped outlet stores, and waited for sales to find good deals.


The first piece of furniture that we bought for our living room was this gorgeous custom-made linen sectional. I found it on Craigslist and we got it at about 75% off. It was practically new and such a steal of a deal!










I got this rustic console table from the Wisteria Outlet for 40% off list price! I love the clean lines and the rustic style really warms up the space. Since each piece is made by hand with reclaimed wood, each console is one of a kind!











The one item that I splurged on in our living room was the Martens Rectangular Coffee Table in Aged Elm from Restoration Hardware. I have had my eye on this coffee table for years, so my husband and I decided to finally pull the trigger and get it.
 










We decided to use a rug that we already had in our old house. It's the Surya Frontier Ft-613 Area Rug











We also had our shutters put in this week. I love how they turned out!
 



Next week is the final week of the One Room Challenge! I can't wait to reveal our finished living room. Follow along here or on Instagram @libsykora





2 comments:

90s Living Room Transformation- Reveal

  The One Room Challenge  reveal of our living room is finally here! My husband and I had so much fun bringing our living room into th...